Feeling overwhelmed? We can help!
Meadow Lane Estate Sales can liquidate an entire houseful of items, or just several items.
We offer you many options to fit your individual needs.
Traditional Estate Sale
Once the occupant has moved out of the home, we comb through each item, stage the premises for an attractive display, clean and price all property, then hold a two or three-day sale. After the sale, the seller receives an itemized list of sold property along with a check for the proceeds, usually within 24 hours.
Online Auctions and Estate Sales
An online estate sale offers flexibility to those are prohibited from having a sale on the premises, or prefer not to have foot traffic in their home. Items can be sold in our online auction site, or at a fixed price in our online store. We take extensive photographs and measurements of all items to be sold. Once the item sells, Meadow Lane can pack and ship smaller items, and facilitate pick-up at the property for larger items.
Meadow Lane accepts consignment of jewelry, collectibles and other small items. Items are taken from the premises where they are professionally photographed and securely stored. The Seller is provided with a photo inventory list of all items to be sold. Selling options include our online auction site or our online store. As sales occur, the inventory is updated with sales data and proceeds are paid to the seller every 10 days until all items are sold. Meadow Lane provides fully insured priority shipping to the buyer.
Meadow Lane can purchase an entire home’s contents, or just a few items. If a sale is not an option due to time constraints or other circumstances, this may be an option for you.
Our skilled crew will remove all unsold items from the home and leave it in broom clean condition. This entails delivering all viable items to donation, recycling metals, and responsibly disposing of electronics and other waste. There is an hourly charge for labor and actual disposal and hauling fees are passed through to the client with no up-charge. Donation receipts and a detailed itemization of all charges is provided to the client upon completion of the job.
Which Sale is Right For You?
Give us a call at 847-772-0404 and we can help you determine the best option for your individual needs.
- Meadow Lane Estate Sales’ personnel treat your home and all of your possessions with the utmost care.
- We price, clean, and display all of your items in an attractive presentation for the sale.
- We advertise your sale on various websites, in print, and create a video link of your sale upon request.
- In addition to the traditional Estate Sale, we can also arrange private sales, or online auctions. This is especially convenient if parking is limited or sales are restricted in the neighborhood.
- Our staff has a total of 60 years combined selling experience.
- We are insured and can provide a certificate upon request.
- We are a proud member of the American Association of Estate Liquidators and uphold the highest ethical standards in the industry.
- We hold an Auctioneer’s License in the State of Illinois.
- Call Patty Jonland for a free no-pressure consultation to learn what your best options are to liquidate possessions from an estate, downsizing, or relocation.
We Do It All!
See what we offer.